Microsoft big announcement for Internet Explorer
Microsoft has declared that it will give up work the desktop application of its old web browser Internet Explorer in June following year. In a fresh blog, Microsoft has declared that the Internet Explorer 11 desktop application will be giving up work on June 15, 2022. The company has even published a timeline for this phase-out of the app. As per the timeline, Microsoft will twitch off Microsoft 365 and other apps and backing for Internet Explorer 11 on August 17 this year.
Know about Microsoft Edge:
1. According to Microsoft, Edge offers healthier compatibility than IE11.
2. Edge has a dual engine benefit that cares about both legacy and modern websites
3. The built-in legacy browser sustenance for websites and applications on IE 11.
4. Several new features on Edge that offer a much-improved output in comparison to Internet Explorer.
5. The browser is much more secure than IE 11.
6. An easy transfer option for all the passwords, favorites, and other browsing data from Internet Explorer.
7. Microsoft Edge even has a built-in Internet Explorer mode that supports users to access a website that needs IE to run.