Ughrojpurav - Mandal estate
Ughrojpurav is a village which is located 9 km from Mandal taluka, 70 km from Gandhinagar, the state capital, and 76 km from Ahmedabad, sharing the boundaries with four main cities, namely, Viramgam, Kadi, Mahesana, and Kalol.
Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation (GIDC) is planning to set up several industrial estates in Mandal taluka, which includes Ughrojpurav and, similarly, many other villages in Gujarat. In keeping with the development of the state and many other regions, the state government has launched many schemes, and one of the main ones was special investment regions, which means special privileges to special regions of the state in terms of investment and other facilities.
There were all 44 villages included in the special investment region of the Gujarat government. The GIDC will acquire about 1,000 hectares of land in villages like Ughrojpurav and many others. The land acquisition will consist mainly of two talukas, Mandal and Detroj. The process of land acquisition for the project has already been started by the state government and is becoming successful with proper flow. The process of land acquisition has been done keeping in mind the various drawbacks and other things like the proper amount of compensation paid to land owners is around the sum of Rs. 50 lakh for every hectare, according to the standard government provision.
Future Industrial Development Scope
1. Keeping in mind the present development pattern, The Gujarat government is expecting many auto engineering, manufacturing, and ancillary units from various businesses to set up their units in this proposed estate.
2. According to government officials and industrial experts, the area where the land acquisition process is underway is suitable for both the chemical industry and auto ancillary units, so the chemical industry has a bright future.
3. This land is already witnessing the presence of Tata’s Nano Manufacturing Unit, and now this area is ready to welcome Maruti Suzuki’s plant and its manufacturing.
4. The Gujarat government is also targeting industrial sectors like semiconductor manufacturing to set up their units in these industrial areas. After the land acquisition,
5. The GIDC would finalize the development plan for these estates along with the promotional plan for this facility.
For further information related to trades such as the address, phone number, dispatch and associations to connect with the commerce located inside APPAREL PARK (SEZ), log in to www.ibphub.com.