An Overview of Mansa GIDC
Mansa is a municipality and was previously a royal state, in the region of Gandhinagar in the western territory of Gujarat.
During the rule of British, Mansa was a non-salute state under the Agency of Mahi Kantha. It stopped to exist after the Indian Independence by promotion on 10 June 1948.
Mansa is situated at 23.43°N 72.67°E. It has a normal elevation of 94 meters (308 feet).
There is a very old stepwell in the town. It is 5.40 in measurement. There are symbols of Amba and Bhairava in specialties. There is an engraving of 28 lines in the stepwell.
There are old Vaishnava sanctuaries, Havelis, devoted to Govardhannath and Dwarkadhish.
Mansa Panjarapol is more than 140 years old charity organization dedicated to animals.
List of the towns and Villages in Mansa Taluka, Gujarat.
Ajol, Amarpura, Ambod, Anodiya, Amarapur, Badpura, Bilodra, Boru, Chadasana, Charada, Bapupura, Delvad, Delvada, Harnahoda, Dhameda, Fatehpura, Galthara, Gulabpura, Gunma, Indrapura, Itadara, Khadat, Kharna, , Kuvadara, Lodra, Mahudi, Manekpur Makakhad, Dholakuva, Padusma, Paldi Rathod, Mandali, Paldi Vyas, Parbatpura, Khata Amba, Parsa, Patanpura, Pundhara, Rajpura, Rampura, Rangpur, Lakroda, Ridrol, Samou, Solaiya, Varsoda, Bhimpura, Veda and Vihar