Federation of Small and Medium Enterprises of Andhra Pradesh is started in November 2011 as a non profit taking organization and got its certificate of Registration U/s 25 of the Companies Act,1956. FSME is established by Mr. APK Reddy who fought for the cause of micro, small and medium enterprises in Andhra Pradesh for several years. He was the president of FAPSIA during the year 2011-12 during which period he brought great recognition to the organization and achieved remarkable benefits to the SME entrepreneurs.
The main objects for which FSME is registered are:
1. To enroll members whether individuals or corporates running and or intending to run micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME)in the state of Andhra Pradesh or interested to set up MSME.
2. To act as a nodal agency for allocation of land that may be earmarked by the Government for setting up industrial clusters of MSMEs to suitable persons.
3. To conduct aware ness programmes seminars, training classes, talk shows etc, to the aspiring entrepreneurs in places like colleges and other educational institutions to encourage them in setting up micro, small and medium enterprises.
4. To conduct training programmes to the existing micro, small and medium enterprises for imparting skills in managing the enterprises more beneficially and to understand, implement environmental issues relating to such enterprises.
5. To prepare project reports and other analytical data required by banks and financial institutions etc for setting up micro, small and medium enterprises .
6. To assist the members in getting suitable finances from the government, financial institutions, banks for setting up micro, small and medium enterprises in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
7. To take up the grievances of the sick or incipiently sick member organizations for getting appropriate rehabilitation , relief measures from the government authorities, banks and financial institutions whether government or private bodies.
8. To promote, represent, defend on behalf of the members regularly about the grievances of the members with the authorities such as inspector of factories, registrar of companies, registrar of firms, Labour commissioner, provident fund commissioner, employees state insurance authorities, state financial corporations, industrial development corporations, Industrial infrastructure corporations, reserve bank of India, banks etc. to simplify the procedures in regulating the MSME from compliance of various statutes.
9. To invite delegations from similar bodies representing micro, small and medium enterprises of other places in India or elsewhere to share their experiences with the members and to explore the possibilities for import/export of the goods manufactured/services provided by the members of the Federation.